At ZEOS, waste electrical and electronic equipment management company, we prepared a five-year LIFE project entitled “E-waste management “ with the slogan E-cycle, encouraging separate collection of e-waste and waste batteries. The project focuses on intensive and continued informing of users and consumers of e-devices and batteries on the necessity of separate collection and negative impacts on the environment and human health in case of inappropriate management.
The project will take place between 2016 and 2020 based on three main activities (street containers, green corners, mobile collection) which will speak to different target groups in different environments.
Project duration: 1st October 2016 – 30th December 2020
Key stakeholders and partners of the project:
- Local public waste management services
- Sellers of EEE
- Residence management companies
- International players from the field of environment protection
- Consumers (youths, families, senior citizens)
- General and international public
Project value: 1,795,765.00 EUR
- European Commission (60%)
- Ministry of the Environment and Spatial Planning of RS (10%)